This term of service is originally made by Korean. If there are different between original and translated version, original version always comes first.
Last updated date : Feb. 27. 2015
- By using or visiting the Tubloo website or any Tubloo products, software, data feeds, and services provided to you on, from, or through the Tubloo website (collectively the “Service”) you signify your agreement to these terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”), Tubloo’s Community Guidelines. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not use the Service. The Service is provided by Tubloo Inc..
- Although we have principle to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. Tubloo may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes text, image, script, sound and other materials you may view on, access through. The Service includes all aspects of Tubloo, including all products, software and services such as Tubloo channels, Tubloo “Embedded player”, Tubloo “Uploader” and others.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Tubloo. Tubloo also has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Tubloo will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third party website. By using the Service, you expressly relieve Tubloo from any and all liability arising from your use of any third party website.
- In order to access some features of the Service, you should create a Tubloo account. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Tubloo immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of account.
- Although Tubloo will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Tubloo or others due to unauthorized use.
- Tubloo reserves the right to decide whether content violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, pornography, and so on. Tubloo may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such content and/or terminate a user’s account.
General Use of Service
- You agree not to distribute in any part of the Service or the Content without Tubloo’s prior written authorization, unless distribute through functionality offered by the Embedded Player.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than Tubloo Viewer and Embedded Player.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain Tubloo’s prior written approval.
- the sale of Content through Embedded Player in third party service.
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of Content.
- the direct sale of Tubloo Content in commercial third party service.
- Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
- uploading an original Content to Tubloo, or maintaining an original channel on Tubloo, to promoto your business or activities.
- any use that Tubloo expressly authorizes in writing.
- for more information about what constitutes a prohibited commercial use, contact Tubloo by email.
- If you use Embedded Player on your website, you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of Embedded Player.
- If you use the Tubloo Uploader, you agree that it may updates from time to time. These updates are designed to improve, enhance the Uploader and may take completely new versions.
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- Tubloo reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
Your Use of Content
- The Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos on the Service, are owned by or licensed to Tubloo, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- Content is provided to you AS-IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely through the provided functionality of the Service. You shall not download any Content unless obtain Tubloo’s or Authorizer’s written approval. You shall not copy, reproduce, display, sell. Tubloo and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that Tubloo is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand can acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, or indecent, and you agree to waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Tubloo with respect to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tubloo, its owners, operators, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
Your Content and Conduct
- As a Tubloo account holder you may submit Content to the Service. You understand that Tubloo does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to Tubloo, you hereby grant Tubloo a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, distribute and perform the Content in connection with the Service. The above licenses granted by you in Content you submit to the Service terminate within a reasonable time after you remove or delete your Content from the Service.
- Tubloo does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Tubloo expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. Tubloo does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and Tubloo will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. Tubloo reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
- You agree that your use of the Services shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Tubloo, Its employers, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Services and your use thereof.
- Tubloo makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this Service’s Content or the Content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors, personal injury or property damage resulting from your access to and use of our Services;
- Any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party.
- Tubloo does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Services or any hyperlinked services or featured in any banner or other advertising.
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Tubloo, its employers, employees, and agent, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from your access to and use of our services.
- You specifically acknowledge that Tubloo shall not be liable for Content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
- Tubloo makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations.
- Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Tubloo, its employers, employees and agent from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses arising from your use of and access to the Service; your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.