Information We Collect
(Last updated date: Apr. 27. 15) To use Tubloo, It is necessary for our service to collect some personal information. You agree to give us permission to collect information such as:
- Account: email, nickname, profile image, birth year, gender
- Log data: IP address, device or browser, domain, visited page, mobile carrier, record of use, record of unauthorized use
- SNS connection: each SNS permitted information
How We Collect Your Information
We collect information through your service usage including direct clicks, service process and analytic tools that check your actions in order to enhance service.
How We Use Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Identification and prevention of unauthorized use
- For customer service
- To accumulate data for service use statistics
- To notice event and deliver product
- To deliver important notice
- To notice ads. and event
- To recommend new content
Sharing Your Information
Personal information is never provided to third person unless there is a necessity such as payment or connected service. Information can be provided after getting agreement from user. It is technically removed from server when provided purpose achieve.
Rights of Underaged Person
Legal representative can access to account and modify or delete.
Collecting of Personal Information and Denial
There is a possible to generate cookie for providing Service and save in your device. Cookie is used for accurate content recommendation by analyze your usages. You can change cookie setting on your browser, and you may can't sign in due to change setting not to save cookie.
Information is saved in limited time. It can be deleted right after achieve purpose.
Deletion of Personal Information
Hard copy: paper shredder, Soft copy: technically destroyed
- Name : Jun Woo
- Division : CEO
- Role : CEO
- Contact Info
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 070-8272-8027
- It can be changed anytime to enhance service.
- We notice revision details before activation by email or notice board.